Job Openings - APPLY TODAY
Updated: Oct 25, 2021
Job Description: Millwork Engineer / Drafter
Western Millwork is seeking a Millwork Engineer/ Drafter with a positive attitude to join our team as a productive and valued partner.
Candidate must have commercial millwork experience, be able to read architectural drawings and have the ability to use that information to produce detailed shop drawings for submittal and fabrication. All candidates seeking employment must be familiar with typical millwork/casework construction and be proficient with AutoCAD. Microvellum experience is a plus but, the right person can be trained. Basic computer skills including, but not limited to, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat reader and basic web/file folder navigation are a must. Must have strong time-management skills and be comfortable with a deadline driven schedule. Must have excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities, and strong attention to detail.
Full Time w/Benefits
$50,000 - $90,000
Email resume to: Chris.Davis@WesternMillworkAZ.com
Job Description: Project Manager
Western Millwork seeks a Full Time Project Manager. The ideal candidate should have solid experience in the commercial millwork and cabinet industry.
This position will oversee the day-to-day operations of assigned projects and is responsible for ensuring that the projects are completed timely, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction. ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate Handoff Meeting from the Estimating Department at the start of every project.
• Manage all specified submittals and samples.
• Ensure compliance with all design and material specifications.
• Perform proper field measurements.
• Generate timely material orders & work orders prior to manufacturing start.
• Plan, organize and supervise essential field operations with jobsite Foreman.
• Ensure quality control of work both in manufacturing and job site.
• Document and communicate significant events and change orders.
• BS Degree desirable; relevant work experience in Project Management will be considered in lieu of degree.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in Project Management for a commercial millwork or cabinet company.
• Must be organized and able to document and retrieve critical information at a moment's notice.
• Have knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
• Read and understand blueprints and specs.
• Experience maintaining and tracking job costs, project budgets and schedules.
• Strong time management skills and be comfortable with a deadline driven schedule.
• Team-oriented; builds cross-organizational consensus and cooperation.
• Proven leadership ability with high professional and ethical standards.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient PC skills. Salaried position. Pay DOE.
Please send resume to Chris.Davis@WesternMillworkAZ.com with salary history and requirements.
Please send resume to Sean.Cowdrey@westernmillworkaz.com or call 602-233-1921.
Western Millwork, a JBI Interiors Company, is an AWI and WI Premium Grade certified manufacturer and installer of Custom Architectural Millwork and Commercial Interior Elements. Since 1980, we have produced architectural woodwork and casework of the highest quality for contractors and architects throughout the Southwest and West Coast.
JBI's mission is to provide smarter ways of creating quality interiors for our valued clients so they can be more successful in delivering brand enhancing experiences to their valued customers. JBI believes in the power of brilliantly manufactured environments. Environments that are crafted in true partnership with our clients to provide their customers with an experience that is recognized, revered and remembered. Environments that don’t just help build brands and bottom-lines, but enduring relationships.
Contact us for more information at (602) 233-1921 www.westernmillworkaz.com